Donations & Sponserships
Barrel House is dedicated to giving back to the communities that we serve. We want to partner with community and charitable organizations that promote values similar to our own – Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun.
Barrel House will give priority to causes that also promote the health, welfare and education of children and citizens in the communities that we serve. We will accept requests for donations, which may include requests for gift cards and sponsorships. Barrel House does not participate in food donations or food sampling. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to each Guest individually.
Barrel House must receive the following information from organizations requesting donations. Requests that don’t meet these requirements will not be considered. All requests must be submitted no less than 30 days prior to your event. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to each Guest individually.
- Information about your organization including your mission statement, history and geographic area served.
- A contact name including address, phone number, fax and email, if available.
- A copy of your current IRS 501(c)(3) letter, if applicable.
- The exact amount requested and the specific purpose for the donation or how it will be used.
- A list of any Barrel House officers, directors or Team Members affiliated with the organization and the nature of any such affiliation, if applicable.
- A pledge that the organization will not discriminate against those it serves, or in the organization’s use of any donation Barrel House may make based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other basis prohibited by law.
- We may also come back and ask follow-up questions and/or ask you to provide additional information deemed appropriate by the Barrel House’s chief financial officer or charitable committee.
Barrel House cannot support the following:
- Political organizations or candidates
- Capital campaigns
- Individuals seeking aid
- Programs that promote religion
- Conferences, seminars or reunions
- Research projects
- Organizations with which Barrel House does business
- Third party giving